Guided NH & VT Kayaking, Hiking & Snowshoe Tours for Body, Soul & Mind
Still Waters NH & VT Reservations and Pricing
Reserve a tour by speaking with us directly by phone or e-mail. The trips are custom designed for your group of 2 to 8 people, ages 12 and up. All tours include equipment, professional guides, basic kayaking or hiking instruction, and lunch. Exceptions to the rule, children 8 to 12 are welcome (at $20 off the price below), if they know the basics of swimming for kayaking, and are capable of ” keeping up “, for hiking and snow shoeing.
Our tour schedule is subject to change due to weather or safety concerns. Please contact us for reservations and excursions by calling 603-638-3017.
Hiking & Snowshoeing
Your customized tour, including lunch, snacks and drinks: $75 per person.
2-3 hour tour, including lunch, snacks and drinks: $75 per person
3-5 hour tour, including lunch, snacks and drinks: $95 per person
Daytime trips: Sandwiches on a Bulkie Roll / Whole Wheat or White
- Ham and Cheese
- Roast Beef
All trips include fresh fruit, homemade cookies, drinks and chips.
Be sure to give Margie your sandwich order when you make your reservation. Lunches are made by a local store.
- A liability waiver must be signed, or in the case of a minor, by the parent.
- Click here to view the waiver.
- Reservations are required with half of the total amount due, either by cash or check.
- Upon receipt of deposit, your reservation will be confirmed.
- Payment in full is due upon arrival. Sorry, no credit cards.
- A confirmation call is required 24 hours prior to your scheduled trip.
- Cancellations made within 5 days will receive a 50% refund of the deposit.
- Refunds will not be issued for cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance.
- We reserve the right to cancel due to dangerous weather conditions with a full refund, if necessary.
Check out Still Waters Herbal Gift Shop
CONTACT US TODAY TO PLAN A GREAT OUTDOOR NH & VT ADVENTURE
We offer NH & VT hiking and snowshoeing with local, outdoor lovers who'll take you off the beaten path to explore the more peaceful corners of the White Mountains of New Hampshire and the serenity of the Green Mountains of Vermont.